PUFF DINO Super Gas
PUFF DINO Green Gas is manufactured by the leading manufacturer of aerosol products in Taiwan. PUFF DINO gas is produced from an ISO 9001 certificated facility, so it is of high quality.
Puff Dino Green Gas has added suitable silicone oil to aid lubricant and power of every shot.
- This product is high power quality gas that is perfectly mixed with silicon to improve your gel blaster performance.
- The added silicon will protect your blaster; lubricate the internal parts while you are shooting and provide consistency in every shooting experience you have.
- Silicon is added as pure liquefied gas will cause an instant chilling effect right after leave the pressurized cylinder and making plastic/rubber parts weakened and brittle.
- With high-quality silicone added, it will help to prevent parts from aging quickly. Therefore enhances longevity, provides maintenance and smoothness in shooting.
- The metal nozzle design will increase the life of usage and prevent leakage of green gas. By using green gas, our product is eco-friendly and harmless to the environment.
HOW TO USE
- Hold the green gas cylinder upside down and press the cylinder nozzle straight down into the magazine valve (gently so as not to damage your magazine gas inlet valve).
- Once you see the green gas leak out from the magazine valve; you can stop filling.
- The effectiveness of gas pressure will differ due to ambient temperatures (cold vs hot environments).
- Volume: 600 ml
- 12 KG Pressure
- Packaging: 1
- Ingredient : C3H8, Silicone Oil.
Hazardous Products Shipping Information
• NOTE: Purchasing this product will remove shipping options and promotions and a flat $35 shipping fee will be added. This is due to extra surcharges due to shipping dangerous products. We recommend separate orders for all dangerous goods orders.
• All orders with hazardous products are processed within 2-5 business days.
• Hazardous products orders are only shipped on a stranded delivery service only and are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
• If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
• All Hazardous Products are unable to be returned via a shipping method and are excluded from our return policy.
• Items are permitted for a in-store return only if the item is returned in a new, unopened and original condition.
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
If your order hasn't been shipped yet, we may be able to update your address. Please contact us.
At Tactical Edge Hobbies we provide a 30 Day Warranty from purchase.
Our warranty policy is based on what is reasonable and exceeding 30 days, warranty claims will be assessed on a case by case basis to determine if it is reasonable to fix or replace a fault.
If you need to contact us about a damaged or defective good, click HERE.
For more information on our warranty & returns policy, click HERE.
Items with "Pre-Order" infront of their name are not in stock, but you can reserve yours by placing an order and paying for it first. As soon as the item arrives at our warehouse, we will ship out the reserved orders in the order we received them. Ore-ordering allows you to reserve items before they arrive so you can get the items you really want.
For more information, please visit our Pre Orders Page HERE
- Standard Australia Post Shipping
- Australia Post Express
- Australia Post Express + Insurance
- Startrack for Hazardous Goods
- Click & Collect (from our Banyo Store Location only)
- Visa, Mastercard & AMEX
- Put -It-On-Layby
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Bank Transfer - Only available to some account holders
The Question gets Asked a lot. Are gel blasters legal in Victoria. The answer is not a simple yes or no. You can own and possess a gel blaster in Victoria with no issues if you have a collectors permit. These are usually obtained by joining a re-enactment club or approved participating clubs that deal with Replica weapons.
There have also been multiple cases in Victoria where the Magistrate has handed down a decision that a gel blaster is not a firearm or prohibited weapon.
Our advice is to go through the process, join a club and get your permit. That way you can blast away without the worry of breaking the laws.
You should always talk to your local law enforcement branch and let them know your plans. There would most likely be restrictions on activities regarding gel blasters in Victoria.
This article is not legal advice and is not intended as such.
We strongly urge all customers to make sure they are following the rules by contacting local law enforcement or seeking legal advice before purchasing.
In QLD Gel blasters are considered replica firearms and QLD residents have light regulations regarding gel blasters.
It is however an offence to go in public in QLD with a Gel Blaster as this might cause Alarm. We would assume the same would apply in all states of Australia.
Please do yourself a favour, do your due diligence before purchasing and make sure all laws are followed and please be safe.
Are gel blasters Legal in South Australia??
Yes - Gel Blasters are legal in South Australia. You do however, need a licence to possess one.
In South Australia, there are some strict regulations regarding Gel blasters.
Please check the link below from the South Australian Police regarding the use and licencing of Gel Blasters South Australia.
Tactical Edge Hobbies is still able to supply Gel Blasters to South Australia however it must be done through a Firearms Dealer.
We Currently Have a partner in South Australia through Safari Zoomer Tactical. CLICK HERE to view the website.
If they do not already stock any of our products that you require, we can send the products to their location and you can go through the process to Purchase the product. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to organise a purchase through this channel.
We can also work with any dealer in South Australia if you give us the details. We understand the process and can help talk you through any of it to make your walk to owning a gel blaster as simple as possible.