- The Lighter S, is a smallest and lightest tracer unit designed for the pistol.
- Diameter: 27mm or 1.06 inches, length: 67.3mm or 2.65inches
- Lighter S could light up tracer gels with very high brightness
- Do not disassemble the Lighter S to prevent high voltage electrical shock.
- It automatically switches off under the following conditions: A. Device has idled for 40 minutes B. When the battery power is low, after the power indicator blinks in red color for 3 seconds.
- Remaining power indicator (flash once per second) A. Green light: high power B. Orange light: medium power C. Red light: low power
- Do not look straight into the muzzle to check the installation of the device to prevent any accident like mistakenly pulling the trigger or firing the gun.
- In order to extend the built-in Li-Poly battery
- M11 CW
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
For more information on our shipping policy, please click on the following link.
For more information on our refund policy, please click on the following link.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.