EMG PMC shotgun Gas powered gel blaster has the all Mulitcam Magpul hunter tactical stock set and forend which is a reinforced polymer shell for strength light weight and feel. The EMG M870 shotgun blaster feels and functions just like its real-life counterpart. Each shot shell has its own self-contained co2 charge and 6 gels. This unique system allows the blaster to be loaded and cycled like an actual pump action shotgun; complete with tactical reloads.
A pump action shotgun with high maneuverability is your choice. Here are the features of the new shotgun you shouldn’t miss:
- Type of Gel: 7mm-8mm gel(AKA or TEH ultra)
- Heavy duty aluminum receiver w/ weather resistant anodized finish
- Ultra-light weight design; vent-ribbed barrel w/ porting & high visibility fiber optic shotgun front sight
- Aggressive stippling on forearm and stock for an absolute no-slip grip
- Steel action bars for smoother cycling and improved durability; improved steel lift-gate; heavy duty steel extractor; reinforced aluminum trigger guard
- Pre-installed +2 shot shell extension for 6+1 shell capacity
- Fires 6 x 7mm gels with one pull of the trigger w/ realistic shot patterning; resembles standard defensive loads; realistically ejects and loads shells like an actual pump-action shotgun
We only recommend the use of genuine APS Smart Charger nozzles to prevent damage of the valve when charging gas which is sold seperately
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- Polyfibre Forend & Butt Stock
- Pump Action Single Shot
- Gels: 7-8mm AKA Gel
- Outer barrel size: 18mm
- Energy Source: Co2 Charge to Shell
- Fire Selector: Safe / Fire
- Shell Capacity : 6 + 1 Rounds
- Length 109cm(L) x 12cm(H) x 3.8cm(W)
- Weight: 2.5 kg
In the Box
- 1 x Cartridge CAM MKIII Police MULTICAM
- 1 x Pack of Shells (4pcs)
- 1 x Safety Glasses
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
For more information on our shipping policy, please click on the following link.
For more information on our refund policy, please click on the following link.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.