This M870 Magnum classic model is no doubt a timeless masterpiece, There is no need to talk about it’s appearance its just a just classic look. With the use of new MKIII system, the looks now can be compared to its performance.
- All action and operation of this blaster is the same as real one.
- 14 inch barrel with overall
- Reinforced Dynamic Action Bolt increase durability and reliability of your blaster in each shot.
- Real Timber Pistol Grip.
- Crossbolt safety and manual pump release
The 870 is an ideal gel blaster for shooting enthusiast. The handling and operation is just the same as real steel version. The velocity of this blaster is ~250 FPS.
We only recommend the use of genuine APS Smart Charger nozzles to prevent damage of the valve when charging gas which is sold separately
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- Improved version
- Push Pin System
- 100% compatible with MKI shells
- Gels: 7-8mm AKA Gel
- Outer barrel size:
- Energy Source: Co2 Charge to Shell
- Range : 15m
- Effective Range: 10-12 Meters
- Fire Selector: Safe / Fire
- wooden Hand Grip and stock
- Rate of Fire: Pump Action Single Shot
- Metal Body
- Shell Capacity : 7 + 1 Rounds
- Length 100cm(L) x 12cm(H) x 3.8cm(W)
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Gel Type: 7-8mm AKA Gel Balls
In the Box
- 1 x Cartridge CAM MKIII-M Gel Blaster
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
If your order hasn't been shipped yet, we may be able to update your address. Please contact us.
At Tactical Edge Hobbies we provide a 30 Day Warranty from purchase.
Our warranty policy is based on what is reasonable and exceeding 30 days, warranty claims will be assessed on a case by case basis to determine if it is reasonable to fix or replace a fault.
If you need to contact us about a damaged or defective good, click HERE.
For more information on our warranty & returns policy, click HERE.
Items with "Pre-Order" infront of their name are not in stock, but you can reserve yours by placing an order and paying for it first. As soon as the item arrives at our warehouse, we will ship out the reserved orders in the order we received them. Ore-ordering allows you to reserve items before they arrive so you can get the items you really want.
For more information, please visit our Pre Orders Page HERE
- Standard Australia Post Shipping
- Australia Post Express
- Australia Post Express + Insurance
- Startrack for Hazardous Goods
- Click & Collect (from our Banyo Store Location only)
- Visa, Mastercard & AMEX
- Put -It-On-Layby
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Bank Transfer - Only available to some account holders