This model of EMG F-1 UDR PDW standard comes with APS new eSilver Edge Gear Box
The F1 Firearms PDW is a blaster unlike any other seen before. Designed and built to be as light as possible without sacrificing any of the performance. The skeletonized receiver carves away at the overall weight, all while not sacrificing any of the platforms strength and reliability. The S7M Contoured KeyMod handguard allows the shooter to add whatever accessories they deem necessary without the monumental weight of traditional railed handguards, the full length top rail provides a vast tract of space to mount optics or other accessories.
Use of e-Silver Edge Gear Box SDU2.0 (Ambidextrous design)
APS SDU2.0 Electronic Gear Box, A Super Dynamic Micro Chip Unit that works together with magnet gears set, reinforced piston, quick change spring guide and micro switch trigger that gives you instant trigger response when shooting. The circuit board of the micro-chip is replaceable and programmable. Repairing is easy and friendly. Simply pressing down the button underneath of the gear box, user can switch its fire selector modes (total 5 different modes). No external device or trigger control are needs, it is easy to program anytime and anywhere by the user.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- CNC finished aluminum alloy F1 skeletonized receiver copies the styling cues of the original
- CNC machined aluminum S7M Countered KeyMod handguard allows for mounting of a vast variety of accessories, full length top rail accepts all common 20mm accessories
- EMG special edition fully-upgradeable quick spring change "Ultra Smooth" gearbox
- Ambidextrous fire controls allow for both right and lefty
- Noveske licensed KX3 Flash Hider
- Anodized finish provides a vivid and long lasting finish that resists wear
Caution: EBB function when operational and on full auto for a long period of time would wear out a none-functional spring.
- Gel Type: 7-8mm
- Inner barrel size: 7.5mm
- Inner barrel length: tbc
- Barrel Type: Polished Stainless Steel
- Battery Source: 7.4 Li Po Battery with Mini Tamiya
- Alloy eSilver Edge Gear Box Installed
- 8mm Metal Bushings
- M100 Spring
- 480 Long Shaft Motor
- Velocity: 250+ FPS
- Fire Selector: Safe / Semi Auto / Full Auto
- Metal Hand Guard and ABS Gen 8 Magazine
- Metal Gear Box, Receiver, Sliding Stock, Handguard, Outer Barrel.
- Pistol Grip is made of a reinforced polymer.
- Magazine Capacity: 250 Gels
- Suitable Hopup: DK-Gen 10 Reverse Thread Hopup (Cant use with flash hiders from the box)
** Battery. Gels and charger not included
In the Box
- 1 x APS F1 UDR PDW Gel Blaster
- 1 x Gen 8 Magazine - Black
- 1 x Plastic 14mm Left Handed Thread Orange Flash Hider
- 1 x Alloy 14mm Left Handed Thread Flash Hider
- 1 x Safety Glasses
** Battery, Gels and Charger not included
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
For more information on our shipping policy, please click on the following link.
For more information on our refund policy, please click on the following link.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.