AW Custom AW-HX2002 Hi-Capa GBB Pistol (Gold/Black)
AW Custom strives to provide blaster users with high quality that come directly from the factory already upgraded. AW custom does not simply change the finish of the blaster and label it as "custom". Each one that leaves Armorer Works has been modified with enhanced features that truly improve the comfort, performance and efficiency of the blaster as well as cosmetic upgrades that are not generally seen in an out of the box gel blasters. Custom finishes, improved grips, sights and ergonomic modifications as well as improved performance and gas efficiency are hallmarks of the dedication Armorer Works puts into providing their clients with the highest quality products possible.
- Full metal slide and upper frame
- Enlarged competition style grip with honeycomb grip pattern; Enlarged magwell flare enhances the shooters reloading ability
- Ambidextrous safety; Functioning beavertail safety
- Exaggerated front and rear slide serrations make weapon manipulation easy on the run or with gloves
- Skeletonized, squared off, anodized red, competition style trigger
- Under barrel rail for mounting lights, LAM units or other accessories
- Front and rear fibre optics sights allow for quick target acquisition in low light conditions
Realistic Blowback Action
|Material||CNC / Polymer|
||7-8mm Gel Ultra/Elite Gel Balls
|Length & Weight
||223mm / 1270g|
|Inner barrel length||110mm|
|Quantity / Rounds||12 gel balls -/+|
In the Box
- 1 X AW Custom AW-HX2002 Hi-Capa GBB Pistol (Gold/Black)
- 1 X We Tech Hi Capa Magazine
- Gelsoft "Green" Gas
- Ultra/Elite/AKA Gel Balls. (These GBB pistols do not work efficiently with anything else)
- Abbey "Gun" Oil - This is for maintenance.
- 100% Silicone Grease/Lubricant - (Molycote/Lonex Oring Lubricant etc)
- Valve Key - A valve key tool is required for maintenance, if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool - https://tacticaledge.com.au/products/p1-valve-key?_pos=1&_sid=84a53dd2f&_ss=r
Tactical Edge Hobbies ships Australia Wide, for more information regarding your states specific laws, please consult the FAQ section of our website.
Due to the nature of dangerous and hazardous goods, we cannot offer free shipping to items with dangerous goods in them. We strongly recommend placing a separate order for products that are hazardous or dangerous.
All our products are wrapped in discrete black wrap and given the upmost care for shipping. We ship via Australia Post or Courier where possible.
If you are located in Southern Australia, please note that your product may need to have a nominated location to be sent to for processing. E-Mail email@example.com if you have any questions or wish to place a order.