AW Custom HX25 "Bishop" Competition Ready Gas Blowback Gel Blaster Pistol
AW Custom strives to provide blaster users with high quality that come directly from the factory already upgraded. AW custom does not simply change the finish of the blaster and label it as "custom". Each one that leaves Armorer Works has been modified with enhanced features that truly improve the comfort, performance and efficiency of the blaster as well as cosmetic upgrades that are not generally seen in an out of the box gel blasters. Custom finishes, improved grips, sights and ergonomic modifications as well as improved performance and gas efficiency are hallmarks of the dedication Armorer Works puts into providing their clients with the highest quality products possible.
- Iconic AW Custom™ Hex-cut ported slide
- Deep hexagon serrated pattern for better gripping surface
- Machined with incredibly tight tolerances that you can feel through the pistol with every shot you take
- Pre-drilled holes in the midframe for mounting industry-standard optics
- Compatible with our speed cocking handle kit & optics mount rail kit
- Elevation and Windage Adjustable Rear aperture/ghost ring sight with luminous fibre front sight
- Integrated accessory rail for mounting flashlight and laser
- Functional mock firing pin mechanism
- Skeletonized grip with flared magwell
- Bottom of the trigger guard designed with two finger groves making it possible to achieve a higher firmer grip with the support hand
- Robust slide and lower frame, gives this pistol a firm, powerful recoil when fired.
- Features a modular trigger system designed so that you can install the trigger that achieves the correct shape and length for your finger
Realistic Blowback Action
|Material||CNC / Polymer|
|Gel Type||7-8mm Gel Ultra/Elite Gel Balls|
|Inner barrel length||125mm|
|Quantity / Rounds||12 gel balls -/+|
In the Box
- 1 X AW Custom HX25 "Bishop" Competition Ready Gas Blowback Gel Blaster Pistol
- 1 X 5.1 HX Magazine
- Gelsoft "Green" Gas
- Ultra/Elite/AKA Gel Balls. (These GBB pistols do not work efficiently with anything else)
- Abbey "Gun" Oil - This is for maintenance.
- 100% Silicone Grease/Lubricant - (Molycote/Lonex Oring Lubricant etc)
- Valve Key - A valve key tool is required for maintenance, if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool - https://tacticaledge.com.au/products/p1-valve-key?_pos=1&_sid=84a53dd2f&_ss=r
Tactical Edge Hobbies ships Australia Wide, for more information regarding your states specific laws, please consult the FAQ section of our website.
Due to the nature of dangerous and hazardous goods, we cannot offer free shipping to items with dangerous goods in them. We strongly recommend placing a separate order for products that are hazardous or dangerous.
All our products are wrapped in discrete black wrap and given the upmost care for shipping. We ship via Australia Post or Courier where possible.
If you are located in Southern Australia, please note that your product may need to have a nominated location to be sent to for processing. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to place a order.