FINALLY! - A Gel Blaster pistol worthy of some primary load outs in Skirmish Games!
AW Custom is proud to announce the VX Series Hex Cut pistols, a brand new range of pistols featuring our signature hex cuts and hex porting to reduce overall weight of the pistol in addition to providing an aggressive gripping surface. Whether you're putting this pistol through it's paces at an Speedsoft competition, or skirmishing it, this pistol will consistently outperform the competition, putting shots downrange accurately, and with blistering speed.
- Armorer Works signature lightweight HEX-cut slide
- Cut-off slide for reducing extra weight
- Ultra-light recoil, and crisp, agile blowback cycling
- Armorer Works logo engraved on outer barrel
- Threaded outer barrel ready for mounting compensator or silencer
- Luminous fibre rear sight and front sight
- Skeletonized polymer lower frame with stippling process
- Integrated accessory rail for mounting flashlight and laser
- Pre-installed Armorer Works HEX-cut magwell
- Bottom of the trigger guard designed with two finger groves making it possible to achieve a higher firmer grip with the support hand
- Enlarged magazine base for better grip while reloading
|Material||Metal / ABS|
||7-8mm Gel Ultra/Elite Gel Balls
|Inner barrel length||93mm|
|Quantity / Rounds||14 gel balls -/+|
- Gelsoft "Green" Gas
- Ultra/Elite/AKA Gel Balls. (These GBB pistols do not work efficiently with anything else)
- Abbey "Gun" Oil - This is for maintenance.
- 100% Silicone Grease/Lubricant - (Molycote/Lonex Oring Lubricant etc)
- Valve Key - A valve key tool is required for maintenance, if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool - https://tacticaledge.com.au/products/p1-valve-key?_pos=1&_sid=84a53dd2f&_ss=r
In the Box
- AW CUSTOM VX Series GBB Gel Blaster - Tan/Silver
- AW CUSTOM VXG02 GEL BALL MAGAZINE
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
For more information on our shipping policy, please click on the following link.
For more information on our refund policy, please click on the following link.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.