The world renown fighting game has come to life with the new custom Mortal Kombat gel blaster range. These unique blasters utilise the already mighty dominance of the classic Army Nemesis X9, and allow you to fight alongside your favourite characters.
The Nemesis X9 is Classic Army's BEST SMG on the market. It's the first one of its kind to feature a full metal receiver, CNC machined out of aluminium, done up in a very aggressive machined billet styling. This compact firecracker is a great main gel blaster, or even a secondary in close quarters situations, both indoor and outdoor.
Internally the X9 features a reinforced gearbox with 8mm bearings for added performance. The trigger feels nice and snappy thanks to Classic Army's ECS MOSFET trigger system. Not only does the ECS system provide better trigger response, it also allows for programming of 3 to 5 round burst
Do not alter any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Alterations refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs, upgrading the barrel to alloy, upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery or painting the gel blaster.
This product is part of our custom range. All blasters in this range have been custom made through Tactical Edge Hobbies with Collaboration on the paint job with Kaliber Kustoms and Gel Paints.
If you order this product please be warned that this product will be built upon order. Process can take between 2-3 weeks (plus shipping time) depending on whether the item is in stock or how long it takes to build.
CUSTOM JOBS CAN ONLY BE SENT TO QLD & WA RESIDENTS. WE ARE HOPING THIS WILL CHANGE IN THE FUTURE.
- Reinforced 8mm bearing gearbox
- Easy push button magazine release
- Flat stylized trigger has a lightweight pull
- Flip-up front and rear sights
- Handguard, Barrels, Receiver, Stock all Metal
- Polymer Motor Grip/Battery Compartment
- Rear sling mount attaches a sling to enhance manoeuvrability
- Retractable multi position skeletonized stock adjusts for comfort
- Operable ambidextrous charging handle (does not prime)
- Reinforced aluminium alloy upper and lower receivers provide a more realistic feel
- Ergonomically designed high density polymer pistol grip
- ECS system allows you to shoot in 3 to 5 round bursts
- ECS system protects motor and has a low battery detection feature
- Built-in MOSFET improves durability and delivers snappier trigger response
- M-LOK style handguard attaches flashlights, lasers, and foregrips
- Ambidextrous fire selector and stock release accommodates right or left handed shooters.
Custom Mortal Kombat paint work completed by Kaliber Kustoms, with the Decals produced by Valkyrie Glitter.
- Manufacturer: Classic Army
- Model: Classic Army Nemesis X9 SMG
- SKU: CA119M
- Colour: Black
- Velocity: 300+ FPS
- Fore-end: M-LOK style handguard attaches flashlights, lasers, and foregrips
- Receiver: Reinforced Alloy Upper & Lower
- Ergonomically designed high density polymer pistol grip reduces fatigue
- Trigger Type: Electric Mosfet
- Fire Option: Semi, Full Auto, 3-round, 5-round
- Ambidextrous fire selector and stock release accommodates right or left handers
- HopUp: Rizer/AKA Barrel Hopup. The threaded flash hider doesn't fit back on though.
- Outer Barrel: 14mm Count-Clockwise, negative
- Inner Barrel: 16.5cm
- Gearbox: Full Metal V2 Gearbox with Quick-Change Spring Guide
- Motor: Long Type
- Battery: 7.4v Lipo (Small) with Mini Tamiya
- Gearset: 18:1 Classic Army Metal Gears
- Bushings/Bearings: 8mm Bearings
- Mosfet: Yes
- Range: Effective Range 15-20m
- Magazine Capacity: Approx 100-130 Gels
- Magazine Type: PX9 Magazine
- Weight: 2.35kg
- Length: 510mm-590mm (2-position stock)
In the Box:
- 1 x Classic Army Nemesis PX9
- 2 x PX9 Magazine
- 1 x Safety Glasses
- 1 x Bag of Gels
- 1 x Tactical Edge Blaster Bag
- 1 x 7.4v Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
Tactical Edge Hobbies ships Australia Wide, for more information regarding your states specific laws, please consult the FAQ section of our website.
Due to the nature of dangerous and hazardous goods, we cannot offer free shipping to items with dangerous goods in them. We strongly recommend placing a separate order for products that are hazardous or dangerous.
All our products are wrapped in discrete black wrap and given the upmost care for shipping. We ship via Australia Post or Courier where possible.
If you are located in Southern Australia, please note that your product may need to have a nominated location to be sent to for processing. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to place a order.