The world renown fighting game has come to life with the new custom Mortal Kombat gel blaster range. These unique blasters utilise the already mighty dominance of the classic Army Nemesis X9, and allow you to fight alongside your favourite characters.
The Nemesis X9 is Classic Army's BEST SMG on the market. It's the first one of its kind to feature a full metal receiver, CNC machined out of aluminium, done up in a very aggressive machined billet styling. This compact firecracker is a great main gel blaster, or even a secondary in close quarters situations, both indoor and outdoor.
Internally the X9 features a reinforced gearbox with 8mm bearings for added performance. The trigger feels nice and snappy thanks to Classic Army's ECS MOSFET trigger system. Not only does the ECS system provide better trigger response, it also allows for programming of 3 to 5 round burst
Do not alter any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Alterations refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs, upgrading the barrel to alloy, upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery or painting the gel blaster.
This product is part of our custom range. All blasters in this range have been custom made through Tactical Edge Hobbies with Collaboration on the paint job with Kaliber Kustoms and Gel Paints
If you order this product please be warned that this product will be built upon order. Process can take between 2-3 weeks (plus shipping time) depending on whether the item is in stock or how long it takes to build.
CUSTOM JOBS CAN ONLY BE SENT TO QLD & WA RESIDENTS. WE ARE HOPING THIS WILL CHANGE IN THE FUTURE.
- Reinforced 8mm bearing gearbox
- Easy push button magazine release
- Flat stylized trigger has a lightweight pull
- Flip-up front and rear sights
- Handguard, Barrels, Receiver, Stock all Metal
- Polymer Motor Grip/Battery Compartment
- Rear sling mount attaches a sling to enhance manoeuvrability
- Retractable multi position skeletonized stock adjusts for comfort
- Operable ambidextrous charging handle (does not prime)
- Reinforced aluminium alloy upper and lower receivers provide a more realistic feel
- Ergonomically designed high density polymer pistol grip
- ECS system allows you to shoot in 3 to 5 round bursts
- ECS system protects motor and has a low battery detection feature
- Built-in MOSFET improves durability and delivers snappier trigger response
- M-LOK style handguard attaches flashlights, lasers, and foregrips
- Ambidextrous fire selector and stock release accommodates right or left handed shooters.
- Manufacturer: Classic Army
- Model: Classic Army Nemesis X9 SMG
- SKU: CA119M
- Colour: Black
- Velocity: 300+ FPS
- Fore-end: M-LOK style handguard attaches flashlights, lasers, and foregrips
- Receiver: Reinforced Alloy Upper & Lower
- Ergonomically designed high density polymer pistol grip reduces fatigue
- Trigger Type: Electric Mosfet
- Fire Option: Semi, Full Auto, 3-round, 5-round
- Ambidextrous fire selector and stock release accommodates right or left handers
- HopUp: Rizer/AKA Barrel Hopup. The threaded flash hider doesn't fit back on though.
- Outer Barrel: 14mm Count-Clockwise, negative
- Inner Barrel: 16.5cm
- Gearbox: Full Metal V2 Gearbox with Quick-Change Spring Guide
- Motor: Long Type
- Battery: 7.4v Lipo (Small) with Mini Tamiya
- Gearset: 18:1 Classic Army Metal Gears
- Bushings/Bearings: 8mm Bearings
- Mosfet: Yes
- Range: Effective Range 15-20m
- Magazine Capacity: Approx 100-130 Gels
- Magazine Type: PX9 Magazine
- Weight: 2.35kg
- Length: 510mm-590mm (2-position stock)
In the Box
- 1 x Classic Army Nemesis PX9
- 2 x PX9 Magazine
- 1 x Safety Glasses
- 1 x Bag of Gels
- 1 x Tactical Edge Blaster Bag
- 1 x 7.4v Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
For more information on our shipping policy, please click on the following link.
For more information on our refund policy, please click on the following link.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.