CYMA is bringing the goods with the SR16-E3 Gel Blaster.
The SR16-E3 Version features Nylon Receiver, Alloy Buffer Tube, Alloy Rear Sling Mounts, Alloy Inner & Outer Barrel, 460 Long Shaft Motor, Mag Primer, can hold two batteries in the stock & is averaging around 250-260 FPS.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- Sturdy Nylon Construction
- Manufactured by well known CYMA brand
- Comes with Alloy Inner & Metal Outer Barrel
- Mag Prime
- Velocity around 240-250 FPS
- Gel Type: 7-8mm (AKA Suitable)
- Inner barrel size: 7.5mm
- Inner barrel length: 38.6cm
- Barrel Type: Alloy
- Battery Source: 7.4 Battery with JST plugs
- Gearbox Style: V2 AEG Style Hard Nylon
- Spring: 1.25
- 460 Long Shaft Motor
- 7mm Bushings
- Has its own style of blue plastic piston, cylinder head & nozzle
- Cylinder: Ported 70%
- T-Piece: Own Style of CYMA T piece
- Blaster Length: 78.4cm
- Mosfet: No
- Velocity: 240-250 FPS
- Fire Selector: Safe / Semi Auto / Full Auto
- Construction: Receiver, Trigger, & Stock is Nylon, Handguard & Mag is ABS Plastic
- Gears: 18:1 Blue Plastic Type
- Magazine Capacity: Approx 240 Gels
- Suitable Magazine: CYMA Magazine
- Suitable Hopup: DK Gen 9 Hopup
- Mag Prime
In the Box
- 1 x CYMA SR16-E3 Gel Blaster
- 1 x CYMA Magazine
- 1 x Packet of Gels
- 1 x Safety Glasses
- 1 x 7.4v Battery
- 1 x USB Wall Charger
- 1 x Small Bottle/Speed loader
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Tactical Edge Hobbies ships Australia Wide, for more information regarding your states specific laws, please consult the FAQ section of our website.
Due to the nature of dangerous and hazardous goods, we cannot offer free shipping to items with dangerous goods in them. We strongly recommend placing a separate order for products that are hazardous or dangerous.
All our products are wrapped in discrete black wrap and given the upmost care for shipping. We ship via Australia Post or Courier where possible.
If you are located in Southern Australia, please note that your product may need to have a nominated location to be sent to for processing. E-Mail email@example.com if you have any questions or wish to place a order.