FINALLY! - A Gel Blaster pistol worthy of some primary load outs in Skirmish Games!
Say hello to the amazing responsiveness and feedback from the Dragonfly GBB Pistol!
The pistol is made from a combination of aluminium (slide, magazine) and polymer, which makes it lightweight, realistic and easy to use.
The slide is made at CNC machines, is slightly stylized, it has a cut design, chrome/black tones and Dragonfly logo.
The sights are made of red and green optical fibre.
It is provided with a RIS rail under the barrel allowing mounting of tactical devices.
The grip is stylized with striations in order to provide stability, plus the package is provided with a "floor plate" for the magazine that contributes to the design of the pistol.
Sometimes the valve on the magazine may need adjusting or re-lubricating. A valve key tool is required for maintenance, if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool - https://tacticaledge.com.au/products/p1-valve-key?_pos=1&_sid=84a53dd2f&_ss=r
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- Injection moulded frame with ergonomic grip moulding and under barrel 20mm accessory rail, ideal for weapon lights and lasers
- Flat faced competition style trigger
- Ambidextrous frame mounted safety
- Two dot rear sight and fibre optic front sight
- Ultra bright fibre optic front and rear sights
- Bevelled magazine well facilitates easier reloading
- Co2 Powered
- FPS Range: 280 -/+
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm
- Magazine: 14+1 Gels
- Gas Type: 12g Co2
- Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
- System: Gas Blowback
- Hop-up: In Development
In the Box
- 1 x Dragonfly ACP GBB Pistol - Black/Silver
- 1 x APS Co2 Pistol Magazine
- 1 x Base Cap Tool
** Co2 and gels need to be purchased separately.
- Failure to screw the magazine end cap properly may result in low FPS, co2 Leaks, busted O-Rings, weak blow back cycle and no slide lock when magazine is empty. We do not provide warranty for use error on magazines.
Please read instruction manual carefully on how to screw the magazine end cap properly. We will have a maintenance video out very soon.
Items you need to make the blaster work (that are NOT included)...
- 12g Co2 Non Threaded - We will have this for sale soon. We are just working on a shipping method for the canisters.
- AKA Gel Balls. (These GBB pistols do not work efficiently with anything else)
- Abbey "Gun" Oil - This is for maintenance.
- 100% Silicone Grease/Lubricant - This is for the end cap in the magazine. If it isn't lubricated often you will ruin your magazine and void any warranty.
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
If your order hasn't been shipped yet, we may be able to update your address. Please contact us.
At Tactical Edge Hobbies we provide a 30 Day Warranty from purchase.
Our warranty policy is based on what is reasonable and exceeding 30 days, warranty claims will be assessed on a case by case basis to determine if it is reasonable to fix or replace a fault.
If you need to contact us about a damaged or defective good, click HERE.
For more information on our warranty & returns policy, click HERE.
Items with "Pre-Order" infront of their name are not in stock, but you can reserve yours by placing an order and paying for it first. As soon as the item arrives at our warehouse, we will ship out the reserved orders in the order we received them. Ore-ordering allows you to reserve items before they arrive so you can get the items you really want.
For more information, please visit our Pre Orders Page HERE
- Standard Australia Post Shipping
- Australia Post Express
- Australia Post Express + Insurance
- Startrack for Hazardous Goods
- Click & Collect (from our Banyo Store Location only)
- Visa, Mastercard & AMEX
- Put -It-On-Layby
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Bank Transfer - Only available to some account holders