FINALLY! - A Gel Blaster pistol worthy of some primary load outs in Skirmish Games!
Say hello to the amazing responsiveness and feedback from the Dragonfly GBB Pistol!
The pistol is made from a combination of aluminium (slide, magazine) and polymer, which makes it lightweight, realistic and easy to use.
The slide is made at CNC machines, is slightly stylized, it has a cut design, chrome/black tones and Dragonfly logo.
The sights are made of red and green optical fibre.
It is provided with a RIS rail under the barrel allowing mounting of tactical devices.
The grip is stylized with striations in order to provide stability, plus the package is provided with a "floor plate" for the magazine that contributes to the design of the pistol.
Sometimes the valve on the magazine may need adjusting or re-lubricating. A valve key tool is required for maintenance, if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool - https://tacticaledge.com.au/products/p1-valve-key?_pos=1&_sid=84a53dd2f&_ss=r
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- Injection moulded frame with ergonomic grip moulding and under barrel 20mm accessory rail, ideal for weapon lights and lasers
- Flat faced competition style trigger
- Ambidextrous frame mounted safety
- Two dot rear sight and fibre optic front sight
- Ultra bright fibre optic front and rear sights
- Bevelled magazine well facilitates easier reloading
- Co2 Powered
- FPS Range: 280 -/+
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm
- Magazine: 14+1 Gels
- Gas Type: 12g Co2
- Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
- System: Gas Blowback
- Hop-up: In Development
In the Box
- 1 x Dragonfly ACP GBB Pistol - Black/Silver
- 1 x APS Co2 Pistol Magazine
- 1 x Base Cap Tool
** Co2 and gels need to be purchased separately.
- Failure to screw the magazine end cap properly may result in low FPS, co2 Leaks, busted O-Rings, weak blow back cycle and no slide lock when magazine is empty. We do not provide warranty for use error on magazines.
Please read instruction manual carefully on how to screw the magazine end cap properly. We will have a maintenance video out very soon.
Items you need to make the blaster work (that are NOT included)...
- 12g Co2 Non Threaded - We will have this for sale soon. We are just working on a shipping method for the canisters.
- AKA Gel Balls. (These GBB pistols do not work efficiently with anything else)
- Abbey "Gun" Oil - This is for maintenance.
- 100% Silicone Grease/Lubricant - This is for the end cap in the magazine. If it isn't lubricated often you will ruin your magazine and void any warranty.
Tactical Edge Hobbies ships Australia Wide, for more information regarding your states specific laws, please consult the FAQ section of our website.
Due to the nature of dangerous and hazardous goods, we cannot offer free shipping to items with dangerous goods in them. We strongly recommend placing a separate order for products that are hazardous or dangerous.
All our products are wrapped in discrete black wrap and given the upmost care for shipping. We ship via Australia Post or Courier where possible.
If you are located in Southern Australia, please note that your product may need to have a nominated location to be sent to for processing. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to place a order.