AVAILABLE TO QLD AND WA RESIDENTS ONLY AT THIS TIME. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!
You have asked for it - Now it is here!!! The CA Micro-gun combo in super limited numbers
It is finally here, the moment we have all been dreaming about and waiting for. Never before done in the history of gelsoft, a fully functional Minigun style heavy blaster.
The Micro Gun gel blaster brings the biff right out of the box; crush the opposing team with an impressive 38 rounds per second (2280 rounds per minute).
Powered by an electric motor for its 4 rotating barrels, and HPA / gas for propulsion, this blasters devastating effectiveness will have you grinning ear to ear as you properly demonstrate the noun "Overkill."
- Heavy duty nylon fiber reinforced polymer construction
- Incredibly light weight (9lbs)
- HPA powered design is compatible with most popular HPA rigs
- Incredible 38 rounds per second fire rate out of the box
- Spring loaded magazine (2200 round capacity) force feeds into hopper for positive feeding in any orientation of the blaster
- Electric motor driven 4 rotating barrels
- Joystick style trigger w/ grip safety
FPS Range: 330-400 FPS (Depending on Gels and PSI used)
Caution is necessary when installing the Microguns grip, pinching of air lines or wires could cause the blaster to not function properly.
- Length: 710mm L x 280mm H x 200mm W
- Weight: 9lbs
- Magazine Capacity: 2200 Round Internal
- Muzzle Velocity: 330-400 FPS (Depending on Gels and PSI used)
- Rate of Fire: 38 Rounds Per Second (2280 Rounds Per Minute)
- Gearbox: Proprietary
- Motor: Proprietary
- Fire Modes: Full Auto
- Battery: Compatible Up To 12 Volts / 5 Amps (11.1v LiPo Recommended)
- Projectile Power: HPA (For Use w/ 110 PSI SLP Only)
- Gel: Tactical Edge Hardened Gels or AKA Hardened Gel Balls Recommended.
In the Box
- 1 x M132 Minigun
- 1 x B3 Battery Charger
- 1 x Air tank (different PSI depending one what one you have chosen)
- 1 x Tank Regulator
- 1 x Main Regulator
- 1 x Airline
- 5 x Packets of Tactical Edge Hardened Gels
** Battery and Charger not included
***And then all you need to do is fill the tank up***
Review video with Mat & Gilly
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
For more information on our shipping policy, please click on the following link.
For more information on our refund policy, please click on the following link.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.