Say hello to the Golden Eagle M1911 with Nickel Plating. Fitted with black textured grips and a fully nickel plated body made from CNC Alloy. Based off the Vietnam era, this pistol has all the looks and feels of an authentic 1911.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- Green Gas Powered
- FPS Range: 250 FPS -/+
- Colour: Nickel Plated
- Brand: Golden Eagle
- Model: GM1911 GEL3305SV
- Magazine: GE Green Gas Mag
- Magazine Capacity: Approx 10 Rounds
- Gas Type: Gas Powered
- Gas Type: Green Gas
- Material: Full Metal
- Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
- System: Gas Blowback
- Hop-up: NA
- Length: 21.5cm Width: 3.5cm Height: 14cm
- Weight: 900g
- Durable Heavyweight Aluminium Slide Assembly
- CNC Metal Body, Metal Alloy Frame and Slide with Silver Finish
- Extended Beaver Tail Grip Safety
- Metal Outer Barrels
- Customization/Removable GM1911 Style Grip Panels.
In the Box
- 1 x Golden Eagle GM1911 Pistol
- 1 x Magazine Green Gas
- 1 x Pack of Gels (Do not recommend these gels in this pistol, use Tac Edge Ultras)
- 1 x Carry Case
Sometimes the valve on the magazine may need adjusting or re-lubricating. A valve key tool is required for maintenance, if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool.
Items you need to make the blaster work (that are NOT included)
- Green Gas
- Tac Edge ULTRA Gels or AKA Gel Balls. (These GBB pistols do not work efficiently with anything else)
- Abbey "Gun" Oil - This is for maintenance.
- 100% Silicone Grease/Lubricant - This is for the end cap in the magazine. If it isn't lubricated often you will ruin your magazine and void any warranty.
Tactical Edge Hobbies ships Australia Wide, for more information regarding your states specific laws, please consult the FAQ section of our website.
Due to the nature of dangerous and hazardous goods, we cannot offer free shipping to items with dangerous goods in them. We strongly recommend placing a separate order for products that are hazardous or dangerous.
All our products are wrapped in discrete black wrap and given the upmost care for shipping. We ship via Australia Post or Courier where possible.
If you are located in Southern Australia, please note that your product may need to have a nominated location to be sent to for processing. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to place a order.