Noveske 10.5" GEN 4 Shorty Coated with Kryptek Obskura Red Camouflage
Kryptek Obskura is being made from the macro-pattern of Kryptek’s original family to micro-pattern. Kryptek Obskura does six things extremely well as below:
Dynamic break-up of the user’s outline for a lower probability of detection from naked-eye acquisition;
- Improved effectiveness of concealment at longer ranges with a bolder and well-defined macro-pattern;
- Enhanced concealment in IR and SWIR;
- Worldwide effectiveness with multi-environment flexibility;
- Striking shelf appeal with intensified uniqueness;
- Extremely functional.
If you are a rifle enthusiast, you should know the brand “Noveske”. Noveske Rifleworks LLC was founded by John Noveske in 2001, a US based company most known for manufacturing small firearms and parts. When it comes to gelsoft, you should see its licensed NSR Rail System, KX3 Flash Suppressor Mock in the market for years.
The trademarked Novekse logo can be clearly seen on the body receiver. The body receiver is using Gen 4 where its fire selector, mag release and bolt release button are all ambidextrous.
Do not alter any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Alterations refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs, upgrading the barrel to alloy, upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery or painting the gel blaster.
The Hand Guard is the Noveske NSR-9.75 M-Lok Rail System, the pistol grip is designed exclusively to EMG brand with EMG trademark on it.
For its Inner barrel, it is made of Chromium Molybdenum (Cr-Mo) Steel Alloy, same material that is being used in Automative camshaft roller. Through unique machining process and heat treatment, the inner barrel grinding not only get the close tolerance but also increase lifetime of the barrel. Compare to other metals, Cr-Mo Alloy produce less vibration when shooting, thus improve overall accuracy when shooting gels.
In terms of Gear Box, Noveske 10.5” Gen 4 Shorty AEG comes with the Silver Edge V2 Gearbox.
Quick Change Spring System
The Quick Change Spring Guide has 4 locking legs instead of 2.
Polished and Buffed housing surface.
8mm Bushings, Bearing Piston Head and Bearing Spring Guide.
- Name of the product: Noveske NSBR-10KOR
- Receiver: Full Metal (Noveske GEN 4 Receiver)
- Velocity: 280 FPS +/-
- Motor: AER033 High Torque Motor Long Shaft
- Firing Mode: Safe / Semi Auto / Auto
- Gear Box: Ambidextrous V2 Silver Edge Gear Box Rear Wires
- Hop Up: Gen10 Hopup (threaded)
- Sight: No
- Charging Handle: Ambi Design with Laser Engrave Noveske Logo
- Outer Barrel: 10.5” Metal Outer Barrel
- Hand Guard: 9.75” NSR M-lok Hand Guard
- Pistol Grip: EPG Alpha (EMG Brand)
- Magazine: Gen 8 Magazine (ABS)
- Butt Stock: EE104 (RS-3 Butt Stock Black)
- Fire Selector: Ambi Design
- Mag Release: Ambi Design
- Bolt Release: Ambi Design
- Trigger: Curved Trigger Silver
- Muzzle: Plastic & Metal Flash Hider
- Blow Back: AER128 Non Blow Back Recoil Plate
In the Box
- 1 x Noveske 10.5"GEN 4 Kryptek Obskura in Red
- 1 x Gen 8 Magazine - Black
- 1 x 10k Tactical Edge Hardened Milky White Gel Balls
- 1 x Plastic 14mm Left Handed Thread Orange Flash Hider
- 1 x Alloy 14mm Left Handed Thread Flash Hider - Black
- 1 x Safety Glasses
** Battery and Charger not included
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
If your order hasn't been shipped yet, we may be able to update your address. Please contact us.
At Tactical Edge Hobbies we provide a 30 Day Warranty from purchase.
Our warranty policy is based on what is reasonable and exceeding 30 days, warranty claims will be assessed on a case by case basis to determine if it is reasonable to fix or replace a fault.
If you need to contact us about a damaged or defective good, click HERE.
For more information on our warranty & returns policy, click HERE.
Items with "Pre-Order" infront of their name are not in stock, but you can reserve yours by placing an order and paying for it first. As soon as the item arrives at our warehouse, we will ship out the reserved orders in the order we received them. Ore-ordering allows you to reserve items before they arrive so you can get the items you really want.
For more information, please visit our Pre Orders Page HERE
- Standard Australia Post Shipping
- Australia Post Express
- Australia Post Express + Insurance
- Startrack for Hazardous Goods
- Click & Collect (from our Banyo Store Location only)
- Visa, Mastercard & AMEX
- Put -It-On-Layby
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Bank Transfer - Only available to some account holders