92g, 1500 Lumens: The PL-Pro Valkyrie is the rechargeable version of the popular PL-2 pistol light. Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery, it delivers two outputs; 1,500 and 300 lumens with a max beam distance of 280m. It also has an optional magnetic remote making it more suitable for use on a rifle.
The PL-PRO uses a heavy-duty quick attach and release mounting system along with the ambidextrous push-forward/side-press activation switch.
The PL-PRO has been upgraded with a lockout mode and a magnetic port that is compatible with the MCC charging cable and remote pressure switch, making it more compatible.
With high performance, ease of operation and versatility, the PL PRO redefines Olight PL series light.
- Attaches securely to Glock style rails. Also compatible with 1913/picatinny style rails
- Optional magnetic remote pressure switch
- Can be charged via USB using included magnetic USB charging cable
- Three output modes - momentary, constant and strobe
- Quick attachment and release mounting system
- Silent and ambidextrous on/off switch - just push or tap the side of switch to activate
- PL Pro Weaponlight
- 1913 Rail adapter
- Allen Screw (2x)
- 4.2V 1A MCC1A USB Charging Cord
- T6/T8 Socket head Wrench
- User Manual
- LED: CREE XHP 35 HI NW
- Power Source: Integrated Li-Poly battery pack
- Peak Beam Distance: 280 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 19600cd
- Turbo 1500 Lumens - 1.5 Minute Bursts, then drops to High
- High 600 Lumens - 45 Minutes
- Low 300 Lumens - 1.5 Hours
- Special Output 13hz Strobe
- IPX Rating: IPX-6 Waterproof
- Impact Resistance: 1 meters
- Length - 83mm
- Width - 36mm
- Height - 32mm
- Weight: 92g
- Warranty Period: 2 Year RTB Warranty for Manufacturing Defects
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
If your order hasn't been shipped yet, we may be able to update your address. Please contact us.
At Tactical Edge Hobbies we provide a 30 Day Warranty from purchase.
Our warranty policy is based on what is reasonable and exceeding 30 days, warranty claims will be assessed on a case by case basis to determine if it is reasonable to fix or replace a fault.
If you need to contact us about a damaged or defective good, click HERE.
For more information on our warranty & returns policy, click HERE.
Items with "Pre-Order" infront of their name are not in stock, but you can reserve yours by placing an order and paying for it first. As soon as the item arrives at our warehouse, we will ship out the reserved orders in the order we received them. Ore-ordering allows you to reserve items before they arrive so you can get the items you really want.
For more information, please visit our Pre Orders Page HERE
- Standard Australia Post Shipping
- Australia Post Express
- Australia Post Express + Insurance
- Startrack for Hazardous Goods
- Click & Collect (from our Banyo Store Location only)
- Visa, Mastercard & AMEX
- Put -It-On-Layby
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Bank Transfer - Only available to some account holders