198g, 3200 Lumens: The Seeker 2 pro is a powerful, rechargeable side-switch LED torch. Powered by a single 5000mAh 21700 customized lithium rechargeable battery that helps this light deliver a maximum output of 3200 lumens. It uses high-quality LEDs paired with a TIR optic lens, providing a perfect medium and close-range illumination experience. Charging cable and L-Dock included!.
The Seeker 2 pro features a large side switch located near the head of the light for comfortable thumb operation and indicators on both sides of the switch clearly display the battery power and brightness level. With milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone, the Seeker 2 pro is ergonomically designed to be extremely comfortable and provides a non-slip grip.
The Seeker 2 pro includes a 1.15m long 1A magnetic USB cable. The provided L-dock can be attached to or fixed on a wall close to a power source for quick and easy access. Compatible with most USB power sources, the magnetic charging cable is convenient to use, making it an ideal illumination kit to be used at home, outdoors, or while on duty.
- Compact size with powerful performance: incredibly delivers a maxmum output of 3,200 lumens and a long beam distance of 250 meters, providing you a new flagship-level illumination experience.
- Convenient L-dock included: can be attached to or fixed (3M tape included) on a wall or table indoors that is close to a power source, providing a dedicated charging location for your Seeker 2 pro.
- Visual display indicators on both sides of the switch: the four indicators on the right side clearly display the battery level and the four on the left side display the brightness level.
- Milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone are used on the surface of the holding position, making it soft and anti-slip.
- Customized high capacity 21700 lithium rechargeable battery: currently the highest 5000mAh battery in its size for great runtimes.
- LEVEL 1: 3200 lumens (2minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (150 minutes)
- LEVEL 2: 1200 lumens (110 minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (30 minutes)
- LEVEL 3: 300 lumens (9.5 hours)
- LEVEL 4: 50 lumens (50 hours)
- LEVEL 5: 5 lumen (12 days)
- Strobe: Yes
- Max Beam Distance: 250m
- Light Intensity (candela): 15,600
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Weight: 198g
- Length: 128mm
- Head Diameter: 35mm
- Body Diameter: 28mm
In the box
- Torch (Battery included)×1
- MCC1AL 1.15m Magnetic Charging Cable ×1
- Self-Adhesive 3M × 2
- L-dock Charging × 1 Set (includes holder, adhesive,and screw)
- Holster ×1
- Cleaning Cloth ×1
- User Manual x 1
INSTALLATION OF L-DOCK
Manufacturer recommendation: Install on a flat and high-density surface, mounted in the shape of an inverted "L". When charging, the flashlight and L-Dock should be setup away from high traffic areas in order to avoid being knocked loose and damaging the light or L-dock. The included MCC is 1.2 meters long to allow for easier mounting locations near a power source.
Tools: Phillips head screwdriver, drill ( 6mm head diameter ), hammer.
Note: 1. The drill and hammer are only used on cement or a ceramic tile wall. If you install it on wood surface, please skip the 1, 2 steps. 2. The 3M tape on the back of L-dock is just for auxiliary installation, can not be used for a long time.
- DO NOT drill holes in the area where electrical cables may be behind. This may result in damage to the wiring, electric shock or the risk of injury or even death.
- DO NOT directly attach the L-dock to the wall with 3M tape. Its adhesive strength is not powerful enough to last for a long time, the product may fall down after a period of time.
- DO NOT install in places that are above fragile objects or surfaces, heavy objects, or people and pets. If it is mounted or used carelessly, the flashlight may fall off magnetic base and cause damage or injury.
- DO NOT install in flammable and explosive places, such as oil stations, gas stations, mining sites, dust or metal workshops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for bumpy environments, such as in a car.
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
For more information on our shipping policy, please click on the following link.
For more information on our refund policy, please click on the following link.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.