Looking for a cyber looking pistol that comes with CNC light weighted slide, straight trigger and cool colouring features?
Say hello to the amazing responsiveness and feedback from the Scorpion GBB Pistol!
For the slide, it is made by CNC. Matte Black Slide with Hot Red Colour combination is the trademark of this pistol. The pattern on the slide and the engraved scorpion logo on the top as well as on the rear cover makes this pistol look like it has come from another world!
For the frame, it comes with all hand made stippling which makes the Scorpion incredibly comfortable for the user. Magazine release button is enlarged for quick and easy magazine changes. The lower front comes with MIL-STD 1913 rail allows you to mount accessories like laser, or flashlight.
The Scorpion comes with a straight trigger, (instead of a traditional curved trigger) this means you don’t need to move your finger to the crest of the curved trigger when shooting, therefore, your finger can be lower on the trigger which increase mechanical advantages and make it feel like a lighter trigger pull.
If you are searching for a pistol that is out of ordinary and has awesome performance -The Scorpion GBB Gel Blaster Pistol is what you want!
Sometimes the valve on the magazine may need adjusting or re-lubricating. A valve key tool is required for maintenance, if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- Injection molded frame with ergonomic grip molding and under barrel 20mm accessory rail, ideal for weapon lights and lasers
- Lower Frame: XTP
- Slide porting & colour filled slide lightening cuts
- Flat faced competition style trigger
- Ambidextrous frame mounted safety
- Ultra bright fibre optic front and rear sights
- Bevelled magazine well facilitates easier reloading
- Co2 Powered
- FPS Range: 280 -/+
- Colour: Black/Red
- Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm
- Magazine: 14+1 Gels
- Gas Type: 12g Co2
- Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
- System: Gas Blowback
- Hop-up: In Development
In the Box
- 1 x Scorpion GBB Pistol - Black/Red
- 1 x APS Co2 Pistol Magazine
- 1 x Base Cap Tool
** Co2 and gels need to be purchased separately.
- Failure to screw the magazine end cap properly may result in low FPS, co2 Leaks, busted O-Rings, weak blow back cycle and no slide lock when magazine is empty. We do not provide warranty for use error on magazines.
Please read instruction manual carefully on how to screw the magazine end cap properly. We will have a maintenance video out very soon.
Items you need to make the blaster work (that are NOT included)...
- 12g Co2 Non Threaded - We will have this for sale soon. We are just working on a shipping method for the canisters.
- AKA Gel Balls. (These GBB pistols do not work efficiently with anything else)
- Abbey "Gun" Oil - This is for maintenance.
- 100% Silicone Grease/Lubricant - This is for the end cap in the magazine. If it isn't lubricated often you will ruin your magazine and void any warranty.
Tactical Edge Hobbies ships Australia Wide, for more information regarding your states specific laws, please consult the FAQ section of our website.
Due to the nature of dangerous and hazardous goods, we cannot offer free shipping to items with dangerous goods in them. We strongly recommend placing a separate order for products that are hazardous or dangerous.
All our products are wrapped in discrete black wrap and given the upmost care for shipping. We ship via Australia Post or Courier where possible.
If you are located in Southern Australia, please note that your product may need to have a nominated location to be sent to for processing. E-Mail email@example.com if you have any questions or wish to place a order.