Looking for a cyber looking pistol that comes with CNC light weighted slide, straight trigger and cool colouring features?
Say hello to the amazing responsiveness and feedback from the Scorpion GBB Pistol!
For the slide, it is made by CNC. Matte Black Slide with Hot Red Colour combination is the trademark of this pistol. The pattern on the slide and the engraved scorpion logo on the top as well as on the rear cover makes this pistol look like it has come from another world!
For the frame, it comes with all hand made stippling which makes the Scorpion incredibly comfortable for the user. Magazine release button is enlarged for quick and easy magazine changes. The lower front comes with MIL-STD 1913 rail allows you to mount accessories like laser, or flashlight.
The Scorpion comes with a straight trigger, (instead of a traditional curved trigger) this means you don’t need to move your finger to the crest of the curved trigger when shooting, therefore, your finger can be lower on the trigger which increase mechanical advantages and make it feel like a lighter trigger pull.
If you are searching for a pistol that is out of ordinary and has awesome performance -The Scorpion GBB Gel Blaster Pistol is what you want!
Sometimes the valve on the magazine may need adjusting or re-lubricating. A valve key tool is required for maintenance, if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- Injection molded frame with ergonomic grip molding and under barrel 20mm accessory rail, ideal for weapon lights and lasers
- Lower Frame: XTP
- Slide porting & colour filled slide lightening cuts
- Flat faced competition style trigger
- Ambidextrous frame mounted safety
- Ultra bright fibre optic front and rear sights
- Bevelled magazine well facilitates easier reloading
- Co2 Powered
- FPS Range: 280 -/+
- Colour: Black/Red
- Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm
- Magazine: 14+1 Gels
- Gas Type: 12g Co2
- Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
- System: Gas Blowback
- Hop-up: In Development
In the Box
- 1 x Scorpion GBB Pistol - Black/Red
- 1 x APS Co2 Pistol Magazine
- 1 x Base Cap Tool
** Co2 and gels need to be purchased separately.
- Failure to screw the magazine end cap properly may result in low FPS, co2 Leaks, busted O-Rings, weak blow back cycle and no slide lock when magazine is empty. We do not provide warranty for use error on magazines.
Please read instruction manual carefully on how to screw the magazine end cap properly. We will have a maintenance video out very soon.
Items you need to make the blaster work (that are NOT included)...
- 12g Co2 Non Threaded - We will have this for sale soon. We are just working on a shipping method for the canisters.
- AKA Gel Balls. (These GBB pistols do not work efficiently with anything else)
- Abbey "Gun" Oil - This is for maintenance.
- 100% Silicone Grease/Lubricant - This is for the end cap in the magazine. If it isn't lubricated often you will ruin your magazine and void any warranty.
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
If your order hasn't been shipped yet, we may be able to update your address. Please contact us.
At Tactical Edge Hobbies we provide a 30 Day Warranty from purchase.
Our warranty policy is based on what is reasonable and exceeding 30 days, warranty claims will be assessed on a case by case basis to determine if it is reasonable to fix or replace a fault.
If you need to contact us about a damaged or defective good, click HERE.
For more information on our warranty & returns policy, click HERE.
Items with "Pre-Order" infront of their name are not in stock, but you can reserve yours by placing an order and paying for it first. As soon as the item arrives at our warehouse, we will ship out the reserved orders in the order we received them. Ore-ordering allows you to reserve items before they arrive so you can get the items you really want.
For more information, please visit our Pre Orders Page HERE
- Standard Australia Post Shipping
- Australia Post Express
- Australia Post Express + Insurance
- Startrack for Hazardous Goods
- Click & Collect (from our Banyo Store Location only)
- Visa, Mastercard & AMEX
- Put -It-On-Layby
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Bank Transfer - Only available to some account holders