This is the newest WE Gel Blaster release that is fully "decked" out for that ultimate look and performance. The split slide feature is designed by professional shooters to maximize efficiency and quickness, making this one of the most popular gas blowback pistols on the market today!
WE TECH gas blow back pistols represent some of the best value and best bang for buck pistols proven world wide as high performers and reliability above their price tag, these Gelsoft versions are no different!
- Entire full metal frame and slide ensures high quality and durability
- Realistic blowback semi automatic pistol fires as fast as you can pull the trigger
- Features unique engraving along the slide adding a great look
- Attractive lightning ported front and serrated rear slide is smooth when racking
- Ergonomic non-slip stippled pistol grip plates provide excellent handling
- Skeletonized trigger further amplifies overall pistol look
- Functioning beavertail safety assists in preventing misfires
- Includes a double-stacked 17 round pistol magazine to minimize reloads
- Equipped with a skeletonized hammer and ambidextrous thumb safety
- Well crafted design kicks hard and is extremely accurate
- Semi Fire Mode Only
|Model: Full Auto Competition Series HICAPA GBB Type B||Materials Used: Metal Slide|
||Inner Barrel Material: Alloy|
|Type: Gas Blow Back||Inner Barrel Length: 100mm|
|Power Source: HFC134a & HFC22 Gas||Inner Barrel ID: 7.1mm|
|Recommended Gels: Ultra Elite/ AKA||Slide Length: 210mm|
|Velocity: 280+ FPS||Blaster Weight: 950g approx|
Magazine Type: WE TECH HI-CAPA
|Ambidextrous: Yes, Safety Only||Rounds/QTY: 17 rounds|
In the Box
- WE-Tech "Black Dragon" Type B Competition Series Hi-CAPA Gas Blowback Gel Blaster Pistol
- WE TECH HI-CAPA MAGAZINE
Tactical Edge Hobbies ships Australia Wide, for more information regarding your states specific laws, please consult the FAQ section of our website.
Due to the nature of dangerous and hazardous goods, we cannot offer free shipping to items with dangerous goods in them. We strongly recommend placing a separate order for products that are hazardous or dangerous.
All our products are wrapped in discrete black wrap and given the upmost care for shipping. We ship via Australia Post or Courier where possible.
If you are located in Southern Australia, please note that your product may need to have a nominated location to be sent to for processing. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to place a order.