Introducing the WE Tech F226-E2 Series Gas Blow Back Gel Pistol.
The WE Tech P226 Mk25 is a full metal construction version of the world famous SIG P226 Tactical as seen in use by the british military, the SAS and various other police and armed forces around the globe.
With a full metal body and slide, plastic grips and a 15 gel ball capacity magazine, this pistol has a great action with the classic 226 style decocker and slide release lever (and yes it does lock back on empty!).
Under frame 1913 Picatinny Rail for any Laser or Flash light
This double action gas blowback pistol strips like the real thing and has a full functional de-cocking lever. Pistol has front and rear sights for quick target acquisition.
These pistols will not last long - Get them while you can!!!
- High density polymer frame and metal slide
- Gas blowback system allows for a more realistic cycling
- Picatinny rail for adding sighs or lasers
- Tactical tri-dot combat sights
- Staggered Gel loading
- Ergonomic textured grip for increased comfort when handling
- Realistic take-down/ field stripping
- Comes complete with 15 round gas magazine (can use green gas, red gas)
- Green/Red Gas Powered
- FPS Range: 280 -/+ on TEH Ultra Gels/ Ausgel Elites
- Color: BLACK
- Color: Black
- -Velocity Feet Per Second (FPS): 280 (Gel Blaster gas @ 25C Room Temperature)
- Length: 195mm
- Weight (with Magazine): 1000g
- Inner Barrel Length: 97mm
- Barrel: 7.25mm stainless
- Chamber: CNC Alloy Barrel holder and Silicon chamber seal
- Metal Slide
- Heavy Recoil Springs Fitted
- Blow Back: Yes
- Trigger type: Double Action Single Action
- Shooting Mode: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Capacity: 15 Rounds
- Bullet Type: 7-8mm Gel balls
- Pistol Power Source: Gel Blaster Gas
In the Box
- 1 x WE Tech F226-E2 Series Gas Blow Back Gel Pistol - Black
- 1 x Magazine
Products Add ons
- Green Gas
- AKA Gel Balls - https://tacticaledge.com.au/products/teh-ultra-gels?_pos=8&_sid=943a5b255&_ss=r
- Abbey Silicone Oil - https://tacticaledge.com.au/products/abbey-silicone-gun-oil-35?_pos=1&_sid=3af065e7a&_ss=r
- 100% Silicone Grease for O rings - https://tacticaledge.com.au/products/teflon-lubricant-gear-0789219189156?_pos=2&_sid=b4757ee5d&_ss=r
- Sometimes the valve on the magazine may need adjusting or re-lubricating. A valve key tool is required for maintenance, if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool - https://tacticaledge.com.au/products/p1-valve-key?_pos=1&_sid=84a53dd2f&_ss=r
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
For more information on our shipping policy, please click on the following link.
For more information on our refund policy, please click on the following link.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.