WE TECH GP1799 T1 Gel Blaster (BK/GD/BK) GBB Gel Blaster is Here!
Modelled off the full size polymer frame Glock these gelsoft gbb pistols are super reliable and have a high performance featuring a CNC aluminium barrel holder and feed ramp, tilting 7.3mm Id stainless steel barrels and internal safe action style trigger safety with gel ball specific magazine holding around 17 gels. This model also features a Black Slide, Gold Barrel & Black Frame.
WE TECH gas blow back pistols represent some of the best value and best bang for buck pistols proven world wide as high performers and reliability above their price tag, these gelsoft versions are no different!
WE TECH GP1799 T1 Gel Blaster (BK/GD/BK)
- Ergonomic polymer frame with enlarged trigger guard for gloves
- Aluminium alloy slide with slide serrations on the rear and top portion
- Front and rear fibre optic sights
- Railed frame for lights or accessories
- Bevelled magwell assists with improving smoothness of reloads
- Trigger safety
- The outer barrel is Gold in Colour
- M12 CCW THREAD OUTER BARREL
- Model: GP1799
- Blaster Type: GBB
- Colour: Black/Gold/Black
- Hop-up: N/A
- Propulsion: Gas
- Muzzle Velocity: 250+ FPS
- Material: Metal Slide/Lower: Reinforced Polymer
- Gel Type: Ultra Elite 7-8mm/AKA
- Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm
- Inner Barrel ID: 7.3mm
- Inner Barrel Material: Black Stainless Steel
- Shooting mode: Safety, Semi Modes
- Blowback: Yes
- Ambidextrous: No
- Rounds/QTY: 17 Gels
In the Box
- 1 x WE TECH GP1799 T1 Gel Blaster (BK/GD/BK)
- 1 x WE G17 Green Gas Magazine
Tactical Edge Hobbies ships Australia Wide, for more information regarding your states specific laws, please consult the FAQ section of our website.
Due to the nature of dangerous and hazardous goods, we cannot offer free shipping to items with dangerous goods in them. We strongly recommend placing a separate order for products that are hazardous or dangerous.
All our products are wrapped in discrete black wrap and given the upmost care for shipping. We ship via Australia Post or Courier where possible.
If you are located in Southern Australia, please note that your product may need to have a nominated location to be sent to for processing. E-Mail email@example.com if you have any questions or wish to place a order.