CALLING ALL RESIDENT EVIL FANS!!
The WE Biohazard M92 Gas Blowback gel blaster Pistol features a metal frame that is durable and light weight enough to function with its realistic blowback. There are textured polymer pistol grips etched with the legendary S.T.A.R.S. markings and logo. Aim at your target with ease through the clearly visible white dots on the iron sights. The M92 comes with a CNC barrel holder and 7.25mm barrel for better accuracy and efficiency. Also, the barrel stays in place well while the slide is moving, which makes this pistol even more accurate in performance and realism! Overall, the WE Biohazard M92 is an awesome pistol for enthusiasts and collectors seeking to complete their armory.
The 92 is a double/single-action semi auto pistol with the iconic open-slide design.
Running Semi auto and is full auto capable by using the hidden full auto feature of setting the safety half way between safe and fire.
With a full metal body and slide with imitation wood grips and a 15 gel ball capacity magazine, this pistol has a great action with the classic Beretta "fits like a glove" feel.
This double action gas blowback pistol strips like the real thing and has a full functional slide mounted safety lever. Pistol has front and rear sights for quick target acquisition. Lanyard mounting point on bottom of the grip.
These new pistols from WE feel a lot nicer to use than a lot of other GBB pistols and they are very solidly built. As this has a metal top slide we recommend using high quality gel blaster gas with this pistol.
Great sound and impressive recoil, this full scale replica is ideal as a secondary and also for training use.
- Full metal slide and frame provides realistic weight and durability
- Front and rear serrations on the slide makes it easier to rack
- Polymer trigger and skeletonized trigger improve response time
- Imitation wood and engraved, textured grip panel provide a non-slip grip
- Realistic blowback action for added realism (slide locks back once magazine is spent)
- WE Tech gas blowback system has efficient air flow and gas efficiency
- Low-profile rear sight and fixed front sight with 3-white dot for improved target acquisition
- De-cocker allows for the pistol's trigger to be pulled without firing a gel
- Textured finger rest and front grip for improved handling and stability
- Comes complete with 15-round gas magazine (can use green gas, red gas)
- Green/Red Gas Powered
- FPS Range: 280 -/+ on TEH Ultra Gels
- Color: Silver/Woodgrain
- Velocity Feet Per Second (FPS): 300fps (Gel Blaster gas @ 25C Room Temperature)
- Length: 195mm
- Weight (with Magazine): 1000g
- Inner Barrel Length: 104mm
- Barrel: 7.25mm stainless
- Chamber: CNC Alloy Barrel holder and Silicon chamber seal
- Metal Slide
- Heavy Recoil Springs Fitted
- Blow Back: Yes
- Trigger type: Double Action Single Action
- Shooting Mode: Semi-Automatic & Full auto
- Magazine Capacity: 17 Rounds
- Bullet Type: 7-8mm Gel balls
- Pistol Power Source: Gel Blaster Gas
In the Box
- 1 x WE Tech M9 Samurai Edge Biohazard GBB Pistol [Full/Semi Auto] - SILVER GBB
- 1 x Magazine
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
For more information on our shipping policy, please click on the following link.
For more information on our refund policy, please click on the following link.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.