The Well M4 evolution continues, - we have added to our proline series the M407 QBS; a full nylon external build, nylon gears, alloy barrel , nylon flip up and down "iron sights” crowned with a unique 10" handguard finishing and metal flash hider - this M407 is definitely something to add to your collection!
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- Nylon Receiver
- UNIQUE Nylon Handguard 10 inches
- Keymod Rail System (only under the handguard, not available on the sides)
- Nylon Gears
- 220 FPS -/+
- Colour: Black
- Gel Type: 7-8mm
- Inner barrel size (ID): 7.25mm
- Inner barrel length: 32cm
- Barrel Type: Alloy
- T-Piece: Well T-Piece
- Battery Source: 7.4v JST Plug
Gearbox Type: AEG V2
- Gearbox Material: Plastic
- Bearings/Bushings: 6mm Bushing
- Spring: 1.2mm
- Motor: 480 Long
- Gear Type: 18:1 ABS Plastic
- Piston Type: Nylon 14 tooth
- Cylinder Head & Nozzle: Nylon Cylinder Head & Nozzle
- Cylinder Porting: Non Ported
- Velocity: 220 -/+
- Fire Selector: Safe / Semi Auto / Full Auto
- Alloy Sling Mount Included
- Nylon Carry Handle
- Nylon Triangle Sight
- Nylon Outer Barrel
- Nylon Receiver & Handguard
- Suitable Hopup: Gen 10 Hopup
- Magazine Type: Well M4 Magazine
- Length: 74cm
In the Box
- 1 x Wells M407 QBS - Nylon Version
- 1 x Wells M404 Magazine
- 1 x Pack of Gel Balls (Recommend TEH Hardened Whites Instead Though)
- 1 x Safety Glasses
** Battery and Charger not included
Tactical Edge Hobbies ships Australia Wide, for more information regarding your states specific laws, please consult the FAQ section of our website.
Due to the nature of dangerous and hazardous goods, we cannot offer free shipping to items with dangerous goods in them. We strongly recommend placing a separate order for products that are hazardous or dangerous.
All our products are wrapped in discrete black wrap and given the upmost care for shipping. We ship via Australia Post or Courier where possible.
If you are located in Southern Australia, please note that your product may need to have a nominated location to be sent to for processing. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to place a order.