Introducing the Hanke M97 Shotgun Gel Blaster...
Featuring a 1:1 ratio shotgun build, full nylon construction, alloy barrel & spring powered pump action gel blaster. This bad boy is shooting between 270-290 FPS with standard milkies with a range of 20-25 meters.
If you are looking for a great secondary that is reliable & light, look no further than the Hanke M97.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- Mechanical, spring powered, pump-action
- 1:1 ratio
- Full nylon construction
- Clean, solid design
- Hopper fed (internal hopper design)
- Gel ball capacity: approx 20
- Alloy barrel
- Dust cover slides open with every pull back
- Buffer tube compatible (Gen 9 thread on)
- Metal sling points (3 total)
- Metal sling attachment (included)
- 20mm tactical rails on top & left side
- Integrated iron sights
- Uses 7-8mm gel balls
- Up to 20-25m Range
- FPS is between 270-290 (with 7-8mm gold packet milkies)
- Manufacturer: Hanke
- Release: June 2019
- Type: Mechanical, spring powered, pump-action
- Scale 1:1 ratio
- Exterior: Nylon
- Gearbox: Pump Action
- FPS: 270-290 (with 7-8mm gold packet milkies)
- Blowback Feature: No
- Inner Barrel: Alloy Barrel
- Hopup Suitable: M97 Hopup (should be coming soon)
In the Box
- 1 x M97 Shotgun Gel blaster
- 1 x Safety Glasses
- 1 x Sling Mount (thread on)
- 1 x Red Tip
- 1 x Black Tip
Gel blasters are toys only and are NOT weapons or firearms.
Always use the appropriate eye wear and take all reasonable safety precautions when using our products.
Tactical Edge Hobbies ships Australia Wide, for more information regarding your states specific laws, please consult the FAQ section of our website.
Due to the nature of dangerous and hazardous goods, we cannot offer free shipping to items with dangerous goods in them. We strongly recommend placing a separate order for products that are hazardous or dangerous.
All our products are wrapped in discrete black wrap and given the upmost care for shipping. We ship via Australia Post or Courier where possible.
If you are located in Southern Australia, please note that your product may need to have a nominated location to be sent to for processing. E-Mail email@example.com if you have any questions or wish to place a order.