This is the newest WE Gel Blaster release that is fully "decked" out for that ultimate look and performance. This original version Hi-Capa comes with amazing power and punch that only a Gas Operated Blowback blaster can give!
WE TECH gas blow back pistols represent some of the best value and best bang for buck pistols proven world wide as high performers and reliability above their price tag, these Gelsoft versions are no different!
- M12 CCW THREAD OUTER BARREL
- Constructed of lightweight aircraft grade aluminium able to withstand rigorous use
- Realistic blowback semi automatic pistol fires as fast as you can pull the trigger
- Well crafted design kicks hard and is extremely accurate
- Front and rear slide serrations provide an easy grip for a smooth pull when racking
- Ergonomic non-slip pistol grip plates provide excellent handling
- Equipped with a skeletonized hammer and ambidextrous thumb safety
- Functioning beavertail safety assists in preventing misfires
- Skeletonized trigger further amplifies overall pistol look
- Bladed front and adjustable rear sights provide assistance when honing in on targets
- Full metal magazine fires using green gas or propane
- Under rail is able to attach tactical flash lights or lasers increasing pistol capabilities
|Model: WE TECH HI CAPA 4.3 ORIGINAL M1911 GBB||Materials Used: Metal Slide & Lower|
||Inner Barrel Material: Stainless Steel|
|Type: Gas Blow Back||Inner Barrel Length: 104mm|
|Power Source: HFC134a & HFC22 Gas||Inner Barrel ID: 7.3mm|
|Recommended Gels: Ultra Elite/ AKA||Slide Length: 168mm|
|Velocity: 280+ FPS||Blaster Weight:|
Magazine Type: WE TECH HI-CAPA
|Ambidextrous: Yes||Rounds/QTY: 17 rounds|
In the Box
- WE Tech Hi-Capa 4.3 Original M1911 Gas Blowback Gel Blaster Pistol - Black
- WE TECH HI-CAPA MAGAZINE
Tactical Edge Hobbies ships Australia Wide, for more information regarding your states specific laws, please consult the FAQ section of our website.
Due to the nature of dangerous and hazardous goods, we cannot offer free shipping to items with dangerous goods in them. We strongly recommend placing a separate order for products that are hazardous or dangerous.
All our products are wrapped in discrete black wrap and given the upmost care for shipping. We ship via Australia Post or Courier where possible.
If you are located in Southern Australia, please note that your product may need to have a nominated location to be sent to for processing. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to place a order.