This product isa PRE-ORDER Product. Items are not yet in the country. Please read the T&C's of Pre Order before ordering.
Components of this gel blaster might be different once the product lands (ex. Magazine is different than the one shown in the image)
All product images have come from the manufacturer and can have variances from the products we actually receive.
FINALLY! - A Gel Blaster pistol worthy of a primary load out in Skirmish!
A replica of the legendary SIG-Sauer P226 pistol manufactured by WE. This gel blaster was just like the original made entirely of metal, only the grip pads are made of composite. It has weight, it kicks, and looks awesome
The WE P226 has a strong blowback recoil system,. After the last shot, the slide remains in the rear position. Just like the original, the WE P226 has fully functional de-cocker lever. Sights have easy to aim white points. This P226 does NOT have an under rail system.
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- Except the polymer grip cover, this GBB is made by metal
- Non Slip Horizontal Strip Trigger Guard and Inclined Strip Slide.
- Metal Magazine
- Non Slip Texture P226 type Grip offer firm hold of pistol with gloves on.
- White dot Front Sight and Rear Sight.
- Functional Slide Lock.
- No under rail
- Functional De-Cocker and Safety
- Metal Slide, Outer Barrel & Frame
- Green Gas Powered
- FPS Range: 280 ./+ on TEH Ultra Gels
- Colour: Black
- Length: 8.25 inches
- Weight: 1054(With Box)
- Model: WE F226 with no under rail
- Gel Type: TEH Ultra, Ausgel Elite
- Magazine: 15-17 Gel
- Magazine Type: WE TECH Green Gas Magazine for Gel Blaster
- Gas Type: Green Gas
- Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Automatic, Safety
- System: Gas Blowback
In the Box
- 1 x WE SIG P226 in Black- No Under Rail (Black)
- 1 x Magazine
Please read the below Terms & Conditions regarding Pre-Orders. By ordering a pre-order you agree & understand the T&C's below -
Terms & Conditions
BY PREORDERING ANY SELECTED PRE-ORDER PRODUCT YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1. This item is not yet landed in Australia, and is currently being manufactured. The order is scheduled to be shipped and Tactical Edge will get all Pre-Orders out as soon as they are able to.
2. The number of 'in stock' items indicates the pre-order slots for this model. It is not representative of current product levels in store.
3. You agree and acknowledge that the timeline for arrival of this product is fluid, and while every effort will be made to speed the process along, there may be delays due to both COVID19, customs & QC processes.
4. If selecting Pick-Up for a Pre-Order from the Brisbane Store - Our system will state you can collect in 24 hours - This is NOT the case with Pre-Order products as they have not yet landed.
6. Shelf stock will be made available before all the orders will be shipped out. Making a Pre-Order secures you the product selected, not guarantees you will receive it before everyone else.
7. Please note that NO discount codes, vouchers or Tactical Edge Loyalty Points can be used for Pre-Ordered items.
Please note that supply quantity is subject to change without notice by the manufacturer/supplier. In such instances, your order quantity may be reduced or canceled in entirety. If this occurs a full refund will be provided.
Pre-Order secures a product - it does not guarantee you will receive your order/s before stock is released online or in stores.
Refunds will not be given for change of mind, or delays in shipping, for pre-order items. We will refund in full, in case of unavailability or cancellation of the model.
- Pre-Orders are paid in full at time of purchase, if we elect to permit a change of mind refund, then a 25% of the total item value will be used as the cancellation fee.
- A cancellation fee will not apply if the cancellation is not due to the customer.
- 3 days grace period: If you disagree with the terms of this agreement or changed your mind, then you may cancel your order without penalty if it is within 3 days of placing it. Your money will be refunded in full within 2-5 business days.
- To cancel an preorder, please submit a request via our email or contact us form.
Please note that pre-order dates are estimates only and subject to change. These estimates are based on the best information that we have available at the time. These changes are beyond our control and due to the discretion of our distributors and the manufacturers.
Our release date might differ to the release date from the manufacturer’s website, please consider shipping duration for the products to arrive at our warehouse.
Please note, that by ordering on pre-order does not mean you will receive your order order/s before the product is released online or in our stores. It just secures you a unit and the price we set prior to product arrival.
Change In Price
If the pre-order item price increases on arrival, we will still honor the price at the time you made your purchase regardless of whether you paid in full or a deposit to secure the piece.
However, we do, from time to time, need to increase prices on arrival and those that have not pre-ordered the piece will be subject to that new price when it is made “In Stock” on the website.
Credit card companies submitting a dispute, or charge back, to Tactical Edge Hobbies for any Non-refundable deposit, cancellation fees, or back charged customs duties will be given a copy of our terms and conditions, and we will dispute any chargebacks for change of mind refunds.
Sometimes the valve on the magazine may need adjusting or re-lubricating. A valve key tool is required for maintenance, if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool https://tacticaledge.com.au/products/p1-valve-key?_pos=1&_sid=9f07324d8&_ss=r
Please read instruction manual carefully on how to screw the magazine end cap properly. We will have a maintenance video out very soon.
Items you need to make the blaster work (that are NOT included)...
- Green Gas
- AKA Gel Balls. (These GBB pistols do not work efficiently with anything else)
- Abbey "Gun" Oil - This is for maintenance.
- 100% Silicone Grease/Lubricant - This is for the end cap in the magazine. If it isn't lubricated often you will ruin your magazine and void any warranty.
Sometimes the valve on the magazine may need adjusting or re-lubricating. A valve key tool is required for maintenance, if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool - https://tacticaledge.com.au/products/p1-valve-key?_pos=1&_sid=84a53dd2f&_ss=r
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
For more information on our shipping policy, please click on the following link.
For more information on our refund policy, please click on the following link.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.