PUFF DINO Super Gas
PUFF DINO Green Gas is manufactured by the leading manufacturer of aerosol products in Taiwan. PUFF DINO gas is produced from an ISO 9001 certificated facility, so it is of high quality.
Puff Dino Green Gas has added suitable silicone oil to aid lubricant and power of every shot.
- This product is high power quality gas that is perfectly mixed with silicon to improve your gel blaster performance.
- The added silicon will protect your blaster; lubricate the internal parts while you are shooting and provide consistency in every shooting experience you have.
- Silicon is added as pure liquefied gas will cause an instant chilling effect right after leave the pressurized cylinder and making plastic/rubber parts weakened and brittle.
- With high-quality silicone added, it will help to prevent parts from aging quickly. Therefore enhances longevity, provides maintenance and smoothness in shooting.
- The metal nozzle design will increase the life of usage and prevent leakage of green gas. By using green gas, our product is eco-friendly and harmless to the environment.
HOW TO USE
- Hold the green gas cylinder upside down and press the cylinder nozzle straight down into the magazine valve (gently so as not to damage your magazine gas inlet valve).
- Once you see the green gas leak out from the magazine valve; you can stop filling.
- The effectiveness of gas pressure will differ due to ambient temperatures (cold vs hot environments).
- Volume: 600 ml
- 12 KG Pressure
- Packaging: 1
- Ingredient : C3H8, Silicone Oil.
Hazardous Products Shipping Information• All orders with hazardous products are processed within 2-5 business days.
• Hazardous products orders are only shipped on a stranded delivery service only and are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
• If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
• All Hazardous Products are unable to be returned via a shipping method and are excluded from our return policy.
• Items are permitted for a in-store return only if the item is returned in a new, unopened and original condition.
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
For more information on our shipping policy, please click on the following link.
For more information on our refund policy, please click on the following link.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.