13g, 150 Lumens: The i1R 2 EOS is the upgraded version of i1R EOS. This extremely tiny keychain light reaches an incredible max output of 150 lumens thanks to the brand new 5-sided glowing Chip Scale Packaging LED. The i1R 2 is built from aluminium and features a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery that charges through a Micro-USB port without disassembling the light. With its compact size and dual modes (5 and 150 lumens), the i1R 2 is the perfect keychain flashlight for everyday carry.
As part of Olight's commitment to cutting down on waste, the i1R 2 does not come with a Micro-USB cable - Most folks have about a dozen Micro-USB cables floating around their home so we believe you shouldn't have any issues charging this light.
- Fast and convenient charging process. It can be fully charged in 75 minutes through a Micro-USB charging port without disassembling the light.
- Light and Tiny. The whole light is as slim as pinky finger and the weight at only 13g.
- Paired with brand new 5-sided glowing CSP LED, delivering a max output of 150 lumens and a soft, well balanced beam.
- ON/OFF and output changes are controlled through twisting the flashlight head. Twist it slightly to turn it on at 5 lumens and a bit further for 150 lumens.
- 70mAh 3.7V Li-ion Battery (built-in)
- Made from Aluminium
- 1 year warranty
Modes and runtime
- High: 150 lumens, 15 minutes
- Low: 5 lumens, 6 hours
- Length: 44mm
- Head Diameter: 14.8mm
- Weight 13g
Please research and follow the advice of your states regulations on Gel Blasters before making a purchase. Unfortunately, we are not liable for any confiscated goods or damages in transport as a result of not heeding these laws.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
If your order hasn't been shipped yet, we may be able to update your address. Please contact us.
At Tactical Edge Hobbies we provide a 30 Day Warranty from purchase.
Our warranty policy is based on what is reasonable and exceeding 30 days, warranty claims will be assessed on a case by case basis to determine if it is reasonable to fix or replace a fault.
If you need to contact us about a damaged or defective good, click HERE.
For more information on our warranty & returns policy, click HERE.
Items with "Pre-Order" infront of their name are not in stock, but you can reserve yours by placing an order and paying for it first. As soon as the item arrives at our warehouse, we will ship out the reserved orders in the order we received them. Ore-ordering allows you to reserve items before they arrive so you can get the items you really want.
For more information, please visit our Pre Orders Page HERE
- Standard Australia Post Shipping
- Australia Post Express
- Australia Post Express + Insurance
- Startrack for Hazardous Goods
- Click & Collect (from our Banyo Store Location only)
- Visa, Mastercard & AMEX
- Put -It-On-Layby
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Bank Transfer - Only available to some account holders