Note: Our platinum, Gas & HPA range is available to QLD & WA residents.
FINALLY! - A Gel Blaster pistol worthy of some primary load outs in Skirmish Games!
Say hello to the amazing responsiveness and feedback from the new Gas Blow Back pistol range!
The Bumblebee is a special GBB pistol. This gel blaster features a black multicam slide, FDE injection moulded ergonomic grip, Fibre Sights, Safe & Single Shot and is hitting around 280 FPS +/-.
These will sell quick so grab yourself one today!!!
Sometimes the valve on the magazine may need adjusting or re-lubricating. A valve key tool is required for maintenance if you want to perform maintenance yourself you may need a valve key tool https://tacticaledge.com.au/products/p1-valve-key?_pos=1&_sid=9f07324d8&_ss=r
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to pulling any of the blaster apart or opening it up, changing springs or upgrading the battery from 7.4v to an 11.v battery.
- Injection moulded frame with ergonomic grip moulding and under barrel 20mm accessory rail, ideal for weapon lights and lasers.
- Metal Slide
- Metal Magazine
- Front and rear slide serrations
- Fibre Sights
- Flat faced competition style trigger
- Uses nylon reinforced polycarbonate nozzle w/ steel hammer and nozzle frames
- Co2 Powered
- Black Multicam Metal Slide
- FPS Range: 280 avg
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm
- Magazine: 14+1 Gels
- Gas Type: 12g Co2
- Firing Mode: Semi-Automatic, Safety
- System: Gas Blowback
- Hop-up: In Development
In the Box
- 1 x Bumblebee GBB Blaster
- 1 x Magazine
- 1 x Magazine Key
- Failure to screw the magazine end cap properly may result in low FPS, co2 Leaks, busted O-Rings, weak blow back cycle and no slide lock when magazine is empty. We do not provide warranty for user error on magazines.
Please read instruction manual carefully on how to screw the magazine end cap properly. We will have a maintenance video out very soon.
Items you need to make the blaster work (that are NOT included)...
- 12g Co2 Non Threaded - We will have this for sale soon. We are just working on a shipping method for the canisters.
- AKA Gel Balls. (These GBB pistols do not work efficiently with anything else)
- Abbey "Gun" Oil - This is for maintenance.
- 100% Silicone Grease/Lubricant - This is for the end cap in the magazine. If it isn't lubricated often you will ruin your magazine and void any warranty.
Standard packing and handling times are between 1-3 Business days and from there, standard shipping times from Brisbane. During peak season, big sales (like 20-30% off) and special occasions such as Christmas and Fathers day there will be delays in shipping and we reserve the right to exceed the above guidelines on occasion.
For express post shipping times please see the Australia Post website for more details.
Once an order has been dispatched, it is in the hands of Australia Post and we will not be held responsible for any items that go missing and can not provide any discounts on new products that must be purchased to replace the missing items. Please call Australia Post if there are any issues with the delivery of your order.
Our contract ends once the order has been collected by Australia Post.
Free shipping for all orders over $50
For more information on our shipping policy, please click on the following link.
For more information on our refund policy, please click on the following link.
Do not leave batteries unattended whilst charging and take off charge when they have completed charging.
When charging the batteries, we recommend charging them between 1-4 hours.
When they are charging the light/s will flash and once it is fully charged, the light/s will turn a solid red or green.
Also once you start to hear the battery getting flat, please recharge it as running it flat can damage the cells.
Soaking & Storage of Gels
When soaking the gels, they need to be soaked fully submerged in water from the tap for a minimum of 5-6 hours.
Once they have fully grown you can leave them in the water and keep them in or out of the refrigerator.
When you are ready to use them just drain of any excess water with a strainer before you feed them into the mag but do not dry them as they need to be lubricated to work properly.
You can store gel balls in a bucket of water with a lid for up to 3 months before they start to go super soft. We recommend if you do this to change the water every couple of weeks.